This print is one in a series of six illustrations inspired by the “White City”, which is a collection of over 4,000 buildings built in a unique form of the Bauhaus style in Tel Aviv in the 1930s – the largest number of Bauhaus style buildings in any city in the world.
❤ AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
• 7" X 10" (17.5 cm X 25 cm)
• 10" X 13.5" (25 cm X 35 cm)
• 13.5" X 19.5" (35 cm X 50 cm)
❤ ABOUT THIS PRINT
• This is a digital print of my original illustration.
• Printed on beautiful 240 grs textured paper.
• Bigger print is carefully wrapped and shipped in a thick cardboard tube.
• Smaller print is packaged in a cello sleeve with a cardboard backing.
All items ship via Israel Post.
Once your package is shipped, tracking information will be provided. International orders usually arrive within 4 weeks but can take longer. I cannot personally guarantee that it will arrive by a certain date. If there is an issue with your order, please feel free to contact us
If you need something quickly, please message us and we will see if we can help!
For any questions regarding this print or anything else, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!